Saturday, December 20, 2008

My music

Music from all over the world!!! That's my music:)) What I mean is that I like many types of music and many styles. Apart from that I constantly listen to the radio (I know all my albums by heart and the radio is always a surprise) I guess I could start listing my music from Celine Dion. It's her album I got for the first time from my mOm when I was maybe 7 or 8, and ever since I come back to her songs once in a while.I love all her songs but this one touches my heart:

....time stops when I listen to it.






Next in line would be the American Legend: Fred Astaire. I'm kind of forced to pick one song:P so..it..would be...this one:



Oh my, he's amazing...a real legend. I adore this song also because it was used in the Gershwin musical comedy "Crazy for you" that made me fall in love with musicals:)

And I just have to show you at least a bit:)


All right, now a small;P change of style. I enjoy listening to Stone Sour's album "Come what(ever) May". The best songs are: Sillyworld, Socio, Made of Scars and of course my beloved "Through the glass" which I proudly present:



also check out this title: Zzyxz.Rd.
a road like this really exists!!:) somewhere in the US naturally:P

This theme is to be continued, there are tons of songs I'd like to share:D:D:D

Bye for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment